-
June 15th, 2006, 02:24 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I hope this is clear enough--I'm not "high-tech" myself, but I managed to do it, so it should be easy enough.
First join Imagestation (it's free) at www.Imagestation.com . Then, upload pictures from your digital camera to a file on your computer (such as "My Pictures").
Go back to imagestation, and click on "create a new album". It will walk you through it from there (if you have any questions, I'm sure anyone on the board can help).
When your album is done, highlight the URL (the whole "http://, etc. thingie),and push "Control", hold it down, and push "C". Then, make your post, and where you want the link to your album to be, hold down "Control" and push "V", and the URL of your album will be copied to make the link. You can test it in the "preview" mode before you actually add your new post.
Hope this is helpful, but not so simplified as to be insulting--I'm just "computerally challenged", and doing the best I can! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks